- 1 5 Best Home Remedies For Hair Loss Naturally
- 1.1 5 Best Home Remedies For Hair Fall and Dandruff
- 1.2 Coconut Milk For Hair Loss
- 1.3 Aloe Vera Gel For Hair Growth
- 1.4 Amla (Indian Gooseberry ) For Long Hairs
- 1.5 Fenugreek Benefits for Hair : Home Remedies For Hair Fall and Dandruff
- 1.6 Onion Juice For Hair Growth
- 1.7 Bottom Line
5 Best Home Remedies For Hair Loss Naturally
Everyone dreams of beautiful, long and healthy hair.The biggest problem faced by everyone today is hair fall. The issue remains constant for both men and women. It can be due to several reasons like improper diet, pollution, dirt, dry scalp, chemical loaded products and what not. You can make use of effective Home Remedies For Hair Fall and Dandruff.
5 Best Home Remedies For Hair Fall and Dandruff
Home Remedies For Hair Fall and Dandruff are the best option to control hair loss, it is 100 % natural and side-effect free. Here are 5 best home remedies to control hair fall and help in hair growth.
Coconut milk is loaded with natural vitamin E. It is one of the very effective components which promotes hair growth. It deeply nourishes the hair strands and keeps it healthy. In addition to it, It is loaded with proteins and minerals. When you wash your hair with coconut milk regularly it controls hair loss and prevent it naturally and also strengthens the root and scalp. You can also regularly apply coconut milk on the scalp to prevent hair loss.
How to use coconut milk for hair loss
Ingredient :1 Cup coconut milk
How to apply Coconut Milk
- Apply a generous amount of coconut milk on your scalp and hair. Cover the head completely with a towel and allow it to rest for 30 -45 minutes.
- Rise the coconut milk with cold water and wash the hair with mild shampoo.
Coconut milk can be applied once in a week, to control hair loss naturally and it also promotes natural hair growth.
Aloe Vera Gel For Hair Growth
It is a wonderful plant which is loaded with all natural goodness. Aloe vera gel helps in maintaining natural PH level of the scalp, it also helps in hair growth. The pure aloe vera pulp can irritate the scalp when applied directly to the scalp. It has a high amount of latex which converts the toxic into salicylic acid. It is not at all harmful to skin but can lead to itching and irritation.
Must Read : 3 Natural Shampoo For Hair Fall Control
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair Growth
Ingredient : 4-5 Aloe Vera pulp, 4 tablespoon of coconut oil.
How To Apply-
- Cut the aloe vera leaf into two halves, scoop out the pulp content.
- Boil aloe vera pulp in coconut oil for 10-15 minutes. It will splutter a little, allow it to subside (usually will take 5-7 minutes).
- Take the warm oil and gently massage on scalp, hair, and roots.
- Allow the aloe vera oil to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with water and mild shampoo.
You can apply aloe vera infused coconut oil to the hair thrice a week to control hair fall naturally.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry ) For Long Hairs
Amla is loaded with natural vitamin C. It is an essential component which helps to strengthen the root, hair, and scalp. In addition to it, the vitamin C present in amla helps to increase the iron absorption. Alma is the perfect choice to control hair fall naturally. In addition to it, it helps to control the premature greying of hair strands. When you consume amla regularly, you can notice a significant growth in the hair and reduce in premature graying.
How To Use Amla For Hair Growth
Take a handful of dried amla and boil it along with 1 cup of coconut oil. Let the dried amla turn black, allow it to cool and then gently massage it on hair and scalp. This oil can be applied thrice a week.
Take 2-3 amla, extract the juice. Add 2 teaspoon of honey to it and add 1/2 lemon. Mix everything well and apply this juice on scalp. Allow it to air dry for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Fenugreek Benefits for Hair : Home Remedies For Hair Fall and Dandruff
Fenugreek seeds are loaded with natural protein, vitamin C, iron, nicotinic acid, and lecithin. The nicotinic acid and lecithin help to promote hair growth and strengthens the hair follicles. Fenugreek Seeds has natural properties to rebuild the hair follicles and it keeps hair natural silky, shiny and soft.
How To Use Fenugreek Seeds For Hairs
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in 1/4 cup of water. Now, blend the fenugreek seeds until a smooth paste is formed.
- Mix the curd to this fenugreek paste and apply it on the scalp, hair roots and also at the hair ends.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and allow it to rest for 40 minutes. Wash off with water thoroughly and then apply shampoo to hair.
- You don’t need to wash your hair with any conditioner since fenugreek seeds and curds work as a natural hair conditioner.
This fenugreek seeds hair pack can be applied once in a week, it naturally conditions the hair and controls hair fall.
Onion Juice For Hair Growth
Onions have a natural form of antibacterial and antifungal properties. It promotes natural hair growth and deeply nourishes the hair follicles and scalp. The sulphur present in onion juice helps to reduce the hair thickness and premature greying of hair. Onion juice has antibacterial properties which help to increase the hair volume and reduce dandruff.
How to apply Onion Juice on Hairs
- Cut 1 large onion , blend and squeeze out the juice. Dip the cotton ball into the onion juice and apply it on your scalp. Make sure you have covered the hair roots and scalp with onion juice. No need to apply it to entire hair or split ends.
Allow the juice to rest for 30-45 minutes. Then wash it off with shampoo and conditioner.
Onion juice can be applied on hair once in 2 weeks, you may experience eye burning initially. After applying the onion juice on hair, cover the hair well. When you use onion juice regularly for 2-3 months, you can notice a significant increase in the hair volume. It is the best and highly effective Home Remedies For Hair Fall and Dandruff.
Hair fall can also be due to issues like hormonal imbalance, dry scalp, itchiness or dandruff. Always massage your hair well with lukewarm oil and then wash it off with a mild shampoo to wash the hair. Follow a protein-rich and iron diet and include vitamin C to increase the iron absorption in the body.